Monday, April 28, 2008

New DNC ads


I think the second ad is better - the DNC needs to hammer Huggy McSame on the Iraq issue over and over and over again. Of course, the RNC and McCain are acting like WATB, claiming that McCain's comments are "out of context". Nope. 100 years of war is exactly what McCain and the rest of the Republican establishment want.

Prediction time: if I had to put money down today on what will happen in November, 2008, I'd bet on McCain winning the presidency and the Dems expanding their majorities in both the House and the Senate. I just think there are too many people out there who won't vote for Obama because of his race, and too many people out there who won't vote for Clinton because she's a bitchy shrew. McCain becomes the default candidate. ....sigh.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,

HG just does not cotton to your assessment ... yet!

Lots o time to November and despite the current ... bitterness... between the Dems, more and more of sheeples are coming to say no to 4 more years of W'isms.

At least that is how I see it at the momement...

HabbibiGooz

Two Cent Thinkier said...

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree I suppose. And you're supposed to be the one who's more pessimistic!! I hope you're right...