Saturday, May 17, 2008

I love pictures like this




Looks like ole' Georgie has a new BFF! Tell me you don't look at that picture and sing to yourself:

"King Fahd and Georgie sittin' in a tree..."

I cannot begin to imagine the outrage on the right if John Kerry or Al Gore were photographed holding hands (twice - scroll down below!) with the leader of a country that produced 15 of the September 11th hijackers! We would hear about it ad nauseum on Faux News...

Personally, I agree with my friend who thinks the Saudis have some secrets on our country and/or leaders and blackmail us to keep those secrets secure. The only other explanation I can give for our continuing friendship with the Saudis is they feed our oil addiction and we are addicts always coming back for more...

Update: As habibi gooz politely pointed out to me, George Bush's BFF is not King Fahd, but King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, son of of King Abdulaziz bin Abdulrahman Al Saud. You can read all about him here.

No comments: