Sunday, June 1, 2008

Stop the Presses!

Talk about an earth-shattering event - I'm here to tell you that I agree with Dick Cheney on something. Yes, friends, it's true. Now wipe the coffee you just spit out onto your computer screen and read on.

Ole' Dick was in Virginia yestereday - our former stomping grounds to boot - hobnobbing with the Republican Delegates who were busy voting on a Republican nominee for Senate to run against Mark Warner (they chose Jim Gilmore - you might remember him from such fiascos as ending the car tax and leaving the state billions of dollars in the hole). Ole' Dick, who gave us such whoppers as our troops will be greeted as liberators in Iraq (not true), Saddam's loyalists met with Mohammed Atta in Prague (also not true), and the insurgency is in it's last throes (thousands of dead and wounded American troops later, not true by a longshot), encouraged Republicans to run on the the Bush administration's record of success (!!!) to win in November. And that, friends, is something I wholeheartedly endorse.

I'm hoping the McSame team will run on our successes in Iraq, the high price of gas we're paying, inflation on everyday food items like bread, milk and eggs, the high esteem people around the world have for the United States, the eavesdropping by phone compaines of our calls and emails, and the general douchebaggery of this administration. That, plus picking Charlie Crist as the VP (....don't ask....don't tell...) will make this girls dreams come true!!

And now, ask the children to leave the room as I present you with one truly frightening pic of the VP (and let me be the first to give Lynn Cheney a whole lotta credit for "putting up" with this over the years):



Inquiring minds want to know....My guess? He's either related to John C. Holmes, or he's got a colostomy bag...the secrecy surrounding this administration means your guess is as good as mine...but my money's on the bag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coach, How would YOU know about a colostomy bag, or even let your eye's drift downward on Dick. Shame on you! Did you have to stare at the picture for some time in order to come up with that comparison? Wasn't it just the lighting? Maybe we should get Lynne to join the "Size matters" queens debate. Anyway, I'm sure you took a break reading this to get a napkin and a cool drink, right?! The QB

Two Cent Thinkier said...

Believe me, I almost needed a shower after viewing Dick...and his...whatever that is in his pants.

No way that's just lighting. Both of my grandfathers had colostomy bags - one made it the sole point of his life and delighted in talking about it and its contents every few minutes (ick, ick and double ick), the other I didn't even know had one until after he passed away. Dick's thing is like the same size and in the same spot in the pant leg. I'd put at least even money the guy takes care of business through tubes and into a bag.

And if I'm wrong, boy does Lynne Cheney deserve some credit. I'll bet Dick would give John Holmes a run for his money - or he would if Johnny Wadd was still alive and kicking!